Trakker Tempest 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV 1.0
Use the Tempest Bivvy 100 Aquatexx EV™ Skull Cap to create a peak to the front of your Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV®. It gives greater protection from the rain without compromising the view of the lake. Not only does the Skull Cap give additional protection from the weather, due to the peak created to the front of the shelter, it also adds a second skin to the top of the shelter to combat condensation and retain heat. Unlike a full overwrap, it can be left in place when the bivvy is packed down. The 2021 Tempest Aquatexx EV range of shelters and accessories feature Aquatexx EV material to represent the best in breathable shelter material technology, and a hydrostatic head of 25,000 far surpasses anything else on the market.
For more information about Aquatexx EV™ please click here.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV™ 1.0
- Creates a peak to offer additional protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Rain gutter
- Easy to fit – no need for additional pegs
- Dual rod straps
- Aquatexx EV® fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Supplied with drawstring carrybag
- Compatible with 201520 Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV™
- Product Code - 201522
- RRP - £139.99
- Material: Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 25000mm HH
- Weight: approx 1kg
- Transport size: 45 x 33cm
* Please note Aquatexx EV™ products are not COLOUR COMPATIBLE with older Aquatexx shelters and accessories.