1 In stock
The SLX V3 is the third generation of this hugely popular pram hood bivvy and just like the previous model, is available in both one and two man versions. It’s packed with features to make it one of the most comprehensive bivvy systems on the market while remaining incredibly practical for a variety of angling situations. New additions for the v3 include a fully enclosed inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet. Another great addition is the rear vent allowing airflow through the shelter if required on those warmer months. All this with the tried and tested ‘pram-hood with peak’ design. 10,000 Hydrostatic Head Polyester outer material ensures the SLXv3 will stand up to a multitude of adverse weather conditions.
- Fully-enclosed, twin-skin inner capsule with stitched-in groundsheet and receiver pockets
- Zipped rear vent for increased ventilation
- Peak to front of bivvy
- Frame supports for extra stability in adverse weather
- Dual-zipped doors allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Tie-backs for door and side panels
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Supplied with tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
- Compatible with 203200 Clear window (available seperately)
- Upgraded 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head fabric
- Material: polyester
- Weight: Approx 7.6kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 2.8kg)
- Dimensions - Bivvy: Approx 130H x 225D x 280W cm
- Dimensions - Capsule: Approx 125H x 215D x 260W cm
- Transport size: 100 x 30cm
- Weight: Approx 10.4kg (plus pegs and groundsheet weighing 3.2kg)
- Dimensions – Bivvy: Approx 145H x 260D x 300W cm
- Dimensions - Capsule: Approx 140H x 245D x 280W cm
- Transport size: 110 x 32cm
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.