4 In stock
The Sanctuary v2 Retention Slings are now available standard, XL and a whopping XXL for anyone lucky enough to have a chance of catching an 80lb+ carp.
These new improved slings feature more width between the bars and a squarer base allowing easier fish release, double reinforced carry handles for safe lifting, four floats ensuring ultra-buoyancy and a new meshed pocket to house its 5m retaining cord.
Carp Care Guidelines:
- Carp should only be retianed for a maximum of 30 minutes
- If it is absolutely necessary to retain longer, use a carp sack
- Retain for a minimal time in warmer months when oxygen is low
- Dry your sling completely at home to prevent spread of disease
- Full Fast-drain mesh construction for optimum water flow and very accurate weighing
- Double-zipped opening securely houses the carp inside
- Specifically designed to support the carp when weighing
- Four floats ensures the sling is ultra buoyant
- Reinforced dual weighing straps with fixed weighing loops
- Double reinforced carry handles on each side of the sling for safe lifting
- Meshed pocket houses a 5 metre retaining cord
- Carp care guidelines to advise the safety and correct use of the sling
- Supplied in nylon sleeve
- Dimensions: L115cm x W30cm x D65cm
- Material: Polymesh/PVC
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.