5 In stock
A dedicated shelter servicing pack, with all that’s required to clean and replenish water repellency along with a handy kit for carrying out minor repairs.
A specially formulated kit designed to improve the performance and longevity of your shelter quickly, efficiently and with minimal fuss.
1 x Shelter Wash 330ml
1 x Shelter Proofer 330ml
1 x Shelter Proofer Concentrate 150ml
1 x Shelter Repair Kit
1 x Non-Scratch Sponge
1 x Scraper Card
- Specially formulated cleaner for bivvys & wraps. Diluted and ready to use.
- Restores original finish to technical waterproof fabric.
- Concentrated formula restores original finish to technical waterproof fabric.
- Contents offer enough proofer to cover 7m2, total contents of the package including concentrate will cover 24m2 (24m2 is equivalent to a 300 sized shelter)
- Repairs holes and rips on waterproof technical fabrics.
- Shelter Wash contains: anionic surfactants 1-5%, Naphthalene sulphonate
- Shelter Proofer contains: Polysiloxane compound, organo modified Glycols
- Shelter Proofer Concentrate contains: Polysiloxane compound, organo modified Glycols
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.