Skee Tex Ultralight Boots
The Skee Tex Ultralight Boots are for work and leisure such as fishing, angling, agriculture, farming etc. They protect against cold and wetness, providing complete isolation from the surface. EVA footwear is extremely durable, waterproof, water-resistant, protects against low temperatures and is super light, assisting comfort during wear. Our boots have a removable lining with a stiffened insole in the form of a sock, which allows the lining to be easily removed and washed to keep the product clean.
- Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
- Rot-resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable, antibacterial, safe, odourless and non-polluting.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
- Heat preservation: excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
- Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
Feedback from a customer:
A Great Boot is very lightweight, making it easy to walk up and down the bank. They have a very comfortable fit; I can walk for miles with them without causing discomfort on my feet at all. They are a very warm boot, I wore just a thin sock on my feet, and they stayed warm for ages; in my opinion, they're a very good overall boot but are extremely good for walking up and down the riverbank, getting down close to the water while staying warm and dry. Really good value for money!