Nash PinPoint Hook Doctor
The Nash Pinpoint Hook Doctor will make sharpening hooks a breeze and filing hooks a thing of the past. Using a 180 grade Carborundum polishing stone, the hook doctor reshapes and sharpens the hook clinically, so they are razor sharp. To use, turn the hook sharpener on, always making sure the abrasive wheel is spinning away from the hook point. Then holding the hook tight, lightly touch it onto the wheel to slightly remove the metal of the hook to give it PinPoint sharpness.
The Hook Doctor can spin the abrasive wheel clockwise and anti-clockwise for left and right-handed users. This allows you to make sure the stone is constantly spinning downwards, away from the point of the hook. Never run the stone up towards the point of the hook because it could pick up on the point and ruin your hook. Used in conjunction with the Pinpoint LED Eyeglass, you will be able to hone the sharpest point on your hook, giving you a huge edge.
Powered by a 1800maH lithium battery, which is rechargeable with a USB-C cable, you can re-sharpen thousands of hooks before it needs recharging. Moreover, its ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold and can be used on the bank or at home mounted on a bench due to the vibration reduction non-slip rubber feet.
• Carborundum 180 high-speed sharpening and polishing stone
• Magnetic removable safety guard
• Vibration reduction non-slip rubber feet for tabletop use
• Clockwise and counterclockwise operation
• USB-C rechargeable 1800maH lithium battery with LED charge indicator
• Charging lead supplied
• Rubber USB port bung to protect against dirt and dust
• Supplied in EVA protective hard case with dedicated recess for hook
Doctor Vice (not included)