5 In stock
The ‘Skorpion Stik’ throwing sticks have been designed to afford the boilie angler the absolute highest performance possible in terms of accuracy, range and power. In testing these sticks consistently out performed all others in every way!
18mm (Range 90m+) – By popular demand we have now developed a shorter, lighter stick best suited for baiting with larger quantites of smaller baits, with minimal effort.
22mm (Range 100m+) – A great stick for all general long range baiting.
25mm (Range 110m+) – For longer range fishing (or when avoiding bream!), larger boilies need more power.
30mm (Range 125m+) – The ultimate ultra long range stick for the biggest boilies. The 30mm version features a tapered handle making it easier to grip the wider shaft firmly – absolutely necessary when you are using maximum force firing boilies to the horizon!
- Suitable for boilies up to 18mm/22mm/25mm/30mm in diameter.
- With practice, and a hard bait, boilies can easily be hurled over 100m.
- Made from the finest grade PVC for an extremely lightweight yet maintaining remarkable strength and durability.
- Heat resistant – Skorpion Stiks will not warp, melt or break in hot conditions, or any conditions!
- All Skorpion Stiks feature a ‘Swan Neck Shaft’ designed to accelerate the bait to a faster velocity than standard straight shaft throwing sticks (by kicking the boilie back at the start of the swing, this increases the centrifugal force generated and gives the bait more speed at the end of the swing).
- Modified exit channel gives maximum stability and pinpoint accuracy.
- Non slip, soft touch, double handed grip designed to suit hands of all sizes.
- Made in the UK.
- 18mm – Length = 62cm
- 22mm – Length = 79cm
- 25mm – Length = 92cm
- 30mm – Length = 98cm
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.