1 In stock
A carefully designed hybrid product that offers the angler a one stop solution for keeping hook bait’s pots and frozen boilies to hand in a single holdall, whilst keeping them in absolutely pristine condition during a fishing trip.
The Pop Up/Bait bag has a unique ‘double-decker’ design featuring a fully insulated zipped compartment in the base for the heavy frozen boilies and then a purpose made pull out tray that keeps 6 good sized pop-up pots for your hook baits, pastes and potions…
- Zipped freezer bait compartment with full thermal insulation to easily accommodate 3kg of frozen boilies.
- Supplied with 6 pop-up pots, held in a compartmentalised tray with removable padding and twin handles (for easy access to the freezer bait compartment below) and to securely hold pop-up pots.
- Each compartment in the pop-up pot’s tray is 7.5 x 7.5 x 9cm deep, easily accommodating any pots that all the major bait companies use.
- Tough, heavy duty, waterproof and rot resistant 600D Polyester material with high quality strong zip.
- Top quality stitching and rolled seams for a long life.
- Twin soft grip rubberised foam handles – ‘non slip’ and comfortable to carry.
- Also supplied with adjustable shoulder strap.
- Heavy duty waterproof PVC base (easy wipe/clean), extends 4cm up sides.
- Mesh-type zipped pocket for needles/hairstops/baitbands.
- External: Length=28cm, Width=20cm, Height=24cm
Internal: Length=26cm, Width=19 cm, Depth=12cm (thermal compartment) + 12cm (pop-up compartment)
- Colour: Dark Olive Green.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.