5 In stock
There is no doubt that Chod and Withy Pool Rigs are amongst the most popular – and indeed effective – rigs of all time but steaming and then storing them so as to ensure that the critical ‘aggressive’ curve in the hooklength is both created and then maintained has always proved problematical… until now!
• Self-contained within a compact and secure screw-topped and tinted green storage tub
• Features three different diameter sections that allow you to select the degree of curve that best suits you
• Simply place your Chod or Withy Pool Rig on your chosen section and then steam it over a boiling kettle to help set the perfect curve
• Rigs can be stored on device until they are needed
• Supplied with 20 specially designed pins that allow you to put stiff rig loops under tension without them losing their shape
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.