Fox Explorer Rucksack Barrow Bag
The Fox Explorer Rucksack Barrow Bags work as both a Barrow Bag and/or a Rucksack. It has a retaining flap for use on the Explorer Barrow and a concealed full rucksack harness so you can carry it easily. It has been specifically designed for speed and ease of use and features one large central compartment with velcro dividers. The dividers allow the user to arrange internal storage to suit their kit perfectly, and there is one simple double zip around the perimeter that allows access to everything inside. This means there's no more having to open multiple zips/compartments to access all the contents and give the angler single compartment access, allowing the user to fish straight out of the bag.
There are webbing straps on the top, bottom, side panels, and additional straps that allow you to add items to the bag like a rolled unhooking mat, R-Series guest chairs, STR sling, and even Explorer rod sleeves. The bag also has a firm moulded EVA base that offers more stability. In addition, there are neoprene side grab handles for ease of lifting. Inside the lid is mesh zipped pockets to organise personal items during fishing – keys, wallet, tickets, licences and phone etc.
- The Medium Rucksack comes with three large, three medium & three small dividers.
- The Large Rucksack comes with four large, four medium & four small dividers.
- The External fabric - 500D X 500D PVC Coated Polyester.
- The Lining – 100% Polyester.
- The Padding/filling = 70% Polyethylene, 30% Polyurethane.
- Medium – 30l - 51x26x24cm
- Large – 45l - 59x31x26cm