Out of stock
- Designed to offer unrivalled value for money
- Perfect shelter for newcomers or anglers on tight budgets
- Will fit two standard sized bedchairs with room to spare
- 8000mm hydrostatic head fabric
- Two-rib, pram-hood design featuring a generous peak for extra protection
- Full frame support supplied
- Two-way letter box style door with integrated mesh insert plus PVC and solid panel options
- Front can be rolled back to create an open fronted shelter
- Two rod straps located at front of shelter
- Lightweight groundsheet and heavy duty pegs supplied in a zipped carry bag
- Dimensions: 275cm Deep x 300cm Wide x 150cm High
- WEIGHT – 8.6kg
- Main outer fabric – 100% polyester
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.