1 In stock
- New fluted design for increased casting stability
- Resistance cavities aid hooking properties
- Finished in Trans Khaki colouration
- Shaped to accommodate the Edges Angled Drop Off Run Ring to ensure the lead hangs flush to the float
- Supplied with a boom that incorporates an Edges Angled Drop Off Run Ring at one end and an Edges Heli Drop Off Bead at the other
- The unique design of the boom means you can choose to eject the lead (without losing boom) or keep the lead depending on how much weed is present
- Angled Drop Off Run Ring enables you to swap between using a boom and not using a boom without having to cut the line and re-tie the set-u
- Also features unique anti-tangle cavity, into which you can place a small piece of rolled up dissolving foam, which you can then nick your hook into - this will help to reduce the chances of your hooklink tangling on the cast and as the float rises through the water
- Supplied with a ball bearing swivel to reduce hooklength twist
- Also supplied with Trans Khaki Short Anti-Tangle Sleeve
*dissolving foam not included
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.