14 In stock
- Versatile buffer bead that comprises three main components and is designed for helicopter-style lead setups
- Designed to work on both leaders and naked main line (simply add the tapered insert)
- Use without the tapered insert for lead-free/leadcore leaders
- Main line or leader attaches to the fixed wire loop of the main bead, the separate buffer section then attaches to the top of this bead to cover and protect your knot
- The main body holds all makes of Fox swivel lead in position via the same type of friction fit used on the Edges Angled Drop Off Run Ring Kits
- The swivel of your lead can be fixed in place by the supplied T-peg or a with an Edges PVA Strip if you require the lead to eject
- Features Trans Khaki camouflage
- 6 x Buffer Beads and 6 x T-pegs per pack
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.