Fox Edges ArmaPoint Hooks Zig & Floater NEW!
It had to happen didn’t it? Our Edges range of terminal tackle has taken the carping world by storm over the past three years with anglers across the globe appreciating that we had taken rig component design to a whole new level. There was of course one item of terminal tackle that our product development team hadn’t given the Edges treatment too, and that quite simply is because it has taken them many years to design, develop and test this range. We haven’t simply picked up a hook manufacturers catalogue and picked a few patterns off the shelf, oh no, we have drawn up the patterns from scratch using the latest CAD software packages to ensure that every single detail in every single pattern is exactly how they need to be for the modern carp angler. The end result is an Edges Arma Point hook range that features eight patterns, and that are in our opinion and that of our angling consultants, the strongest and sharpest out of the packet hooks you will find on the market.
PLEASE NOTE: we are stocking all the new Arma Point hooks Fox have in stock sofar, the others will be arriving once Fox have them in stock.
• Designed specifically for use on Zig and surface rigs
• Also suited to bottom bait stiff rig presentations
• Needle-sharp straight point
• Slightly outturned eye for use with monofilament hooklinks
• Non-reflective dark coating
• Super-strong XC80 Vanadium forged steel construction
• Barbed sizes available: 6, 8 & 10
• Barbless size available: 6, 8 & 10
• 10 per packet