1 In stock
Fox Easy Brolly
- Perfect shelter for the short-session angler who likes to keep gear to a minimum
- Constructed on an oval frame
- Features our unique ‘Quick Clips’ that allow for the storm poles to be permanently fixed to the frame for ease of use and speed
- The poles are attached to the ‘Quick Clips’ and these simply slide down the brolly ribs and clip into place in the female receiving mouldings on the end of the spokes. To collapse simply press the button on the clip and it slides back up the brolly frame
- Space saving rib mechanism for maximum internal space
- Four ribs touch the ground for greater stability
- Mini extended side skirts
- Short threaded centre pole for speed when erecting (does not need to be used if the user wants to reduce weight further)
- 8000mm hydrostatic head
- Supplied with lightweight groundsheet and heavy duty pegs
- 100% polyester
Weight: 4.9kg (includes pegs, groundsheet and centre pole)
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.