2 In stock
Following huge demand we are now able to offer these new and improved Digital Weighing Scales that are capable of weighing the largest of carp. Featuring a compact design they are extremely user-friendly and couldn’t be easier to use...
• Features on/off button to ensure maximum battery life
• Independently sealed electronics
• Simple zero button (0.00) which you press once you have attached your wet weigh sling
• Simply press the kg/lb button to select between kilograms or pounds
• Backlit screen for easy use in the dark
• Metal loop on top for use with a weigh bar or crook, or simply use your thumb for small fish
• Large weighing hook so easy to place weigh sling on it
• Low battery indicator
• Weighs up to 60kg (132lb) in 1oz increments
• Supplied with protective PU hard case
• Takes 2 x AA batteries
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.