Out of stock
- Designed using the same dimensions as Camolite Standard Storage Bag ensuring compatibility with both Explorer Barrow models
- Features stiffened Velcro internal divider
- Supplied with 2 x Voyager ceramic mugs, 2 x large & 2 x small khaki storage screw top pots (ideal for tea, sugar and coffee) and 1 x stainless teaspoon
- Also comes supplied with a 250ml Fox-branded Aluminium bottle with accompanying thermally insulated bag (ideal for storing milk in)
- Additional internal storage to fit kettle, stove and gas canister
- Side and top grab handles
- 8mm heavy duty double zips
- 100% treated polyester 500 denier material featuring unique Fox Camo pattern
- Dimensions: W39cm x H15cm x D18cm
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.