1 In stock
The Black label range of bankware has been re-designed and improved for 2020. The range now incorporates our Quick Release QR mechanism that makes changing your alarms/buzzbars/pod etc effortless. The QR system comprises of a QR Pod and a QR base. The QR pod screws onto your Buzzers, Butt Rests, buzz bars etc and can drop into any QR base on whatever QR buzz bar or bankstick you choose. Switching from buzzbars to single sticks or a pod has never been this easier. With this system just getting your alarms and bankware from inside your luggage to setup ready for your rods seems almost graceful.
- Black Label Buzz bars
- All buzz bars feature the new Quick Release (QR) system for your alarms or butt rests.
- Alarms and rear rests can be attached to the buzz bars and released by a simple twist of the knurled collar.
- Alarms can be added to or moved between 2 or 3 rod buzz bars or single sticks instantly
- Perfect for the angler that fishes a variety of waters with different rod limits
- QR system makes it easy to separate 3 rods on one buzz bar onto a 2 rod buzz bar and a single stick, if fishing a rod away from the main zone
- The additional benefit of the QR system is that it allows the perfect alignment of alarms and rear rests without the need to use spacing washers that can loosen or compress over time.
- Buzz bars feature a standard thread to attach to none QR banksticks
- To make entire buzz bar quick release simply screw onto a QR bankstick and use the collar to “quick release” the bars.
- 16mm Black Anodized Aluminium construction
- Adjustable buzz bars feature new reduced size and restyled Cam Lok with superior performance and looks
2-rod narrow 95mm rear and 110mm front,
2-rod 115mm rear and 130mm front
3-rod narrow 190mm) rear and 220mm front
3-rod 230mm rear and 260mm front
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.