2 In stock
The Black label range of bankware has been re-designed and improved for 2020. The range now incorporates our Quick Release QR mechanism that makes changing your alarms/buzzbars/pod etc effortless. The QR system comprises of a QR Pod and a QR base. The QR pod screws onto your Buzzers, Butt Rests, buzz bars etc and can drop into any QR base on whatever QR buzz bar or bankstick you choose. Switching from buzzbars to single sticks or a pod has never been this easier. With this system just getting your alarms and bankware from inside your luggage to setup ready for your rods seems almost graceful.
- Designed for use on platforms or hard ground where banksticks don’t easily penetrate
- Great looking pod that folds up extremely compact for easy storage and transport
- All buzz bars and banksticks feature QR attachments meaning the pod can be set up effortlessly
- QR allows you to interchange alarms on your pod to single sticks, or switch your pod to a standard buzz bar setup quickly and easily
- Complete pod comprises of:
- 1x 3 rod buzz bars (230mm/260mm),
- 2 x 6” QR banksticks
- 2 x 9” QR Banksticks
- QR conversion kit
- Pod features new cam-loks to extend the pod and hold the bankstick in position
- Comes with protective neoprene bag that is sized to accommodate alarms mounted on the buzz bars
- Ideal for the angler who fishes different venues with many different swim types
- Compatible with all new Black Label banksticks including QR Power Point banksticks
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.