ESP PVA Bags
The ESP PVA Bags come in 4 different sizes with two different patterns, Plain and Perforated. In addition, the ESP PVA Bags are coated with a food-grade powder to ensure they don't stick together, making them easier to open.
ESP PVA Bags, plain or perforated, are made with a tough and strong PVA film, which will withstand the strongest casts and ensure they get down to the bottom before melting.
Available in both PLAIN & PERFORATED
- Mini – 50mm x 100mm 25 units
- Multi – 85mm x 100mm 20 units
- Sock – 60mm x 220mm 15 units
- Bulk – 85mm x 175mm 15 units
- All ESP PVA bags are coated with a neutral food grade powder to prevent them from sticking together and ensure they are easy to open.
- The special PVA film is tough & strong yet melts down without residue and, most importantly, does so within the correct time frame. (Many thin film bags begin meltdown on descent and release the bait prematurely).
- Plain Bags – are suitable for use with oil-based liquid additives and flavourings.
- Perforated Bags – have multiple small holes over their whole surface, so pockets of air cannot remain trapped inside the bag. This makes them ideal for distance casting and ensures they sink rapidly in deep water.