7 In stock
- Tough, super buoyant material which does not lose buoyancy.
- Vibrant, highly attractive fluoro colours.
- These boilies can be ‘glugged’ in flavours for additional attraction.
- Contents: 16 pieces - two of each size (four different sizes) and colour.
- Can be used to perfect balance a variety of pop up rigs such as Ronnie, hinged stiff or multi rigs without the need for additional putty.
- Other hooks and rig variations may require the addition of tungsten putty to balance – the possibilities are endless!
- Can be used in combination with food bait boilies to create balanced ‘snowman’ rigs.
- Can also be used for zig rigs.
- These baits provide a serious edge on crayfish infested waters where conventional pop ups and tungsten putty are vulnerable to the attentions of crays.
Available in dark red & orange, pink & white and fluro yellow & sweetcorn yellow.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.