ESP Clip Links
- Their small size and non-reflective finish make E-S-P Mini Clips ideal for a variety of neat unobtrusive terminal rigs.
- They are ideal for marker float set ups, connecting to small swivels and short links for running lead set ups.
- ESP Quick Clips are extra strong and have a matt, non glare finish.
- The interned wire gate makes them quick and easy to use and they can be covered with silicone tube or an E-S-P Helicopter Rig Sleeve. Ideal for attaching marker floats
- E-S-P Slim Clips are best used for attaching hooklinks with a loop at the end. By depressing the clip between thumb and forefinger it is very quick and easy to attach the hooklink loop and then slide the silicone tube sleeve over the clip.
- ESP Slim Clips are especially suitable when using Dynamite Sticks threaded onto the hooklink
- E-S-P Ring Clips can act a bit like a Uni Link swivel providing a large round wire eye on a helicopter rig set up or on the end of the hooklink.
- This large ring eye behaves like a semi flexible hinge so it is ideal for stiffer hooklinks of coated braid or fluorocarbon.