CC Moore Bloodworm Bag Mix
Bloodworm Bag Mix
Bloodworm is the bright red aquatic larva of a small midge found around rivers and lake, the blood of which contains haemoglobin allowing it to live in poorly oxygenated water where silt has built up. Proving an irresistible, naturally occurring food source for fish, Bloodworm represents the perfect bait option for tempting large pressured carp and other species.
This highly attractive, moist loose feed mix contains high levels of our potent Bloodworm products and is the perfect mix for using in PVA bags or sticks when fishing with baits containing fish, shellfish, savoury ingredients and other products in the Boosted Bloodworm Range.
Bloodworm Bag Mix properties:
- High content of soluble attractors; ideal for year-round use
- Deep, savoury taste & rich, natural bloodworm aroma
- Rich in amino acids derived from marine proteins
- Packed with our unique, potent bloodworm products
- Contains our irresistible moist Krill Micromass
- Moist mix is great for making ‘compressed distance bags’
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight