Aqua F12 Torrent Trousers
The F12 Torrent range has been developed with anglers who require hard-wearing premium materials in mind. They want garments that are durable, waterproof and rugged enough to suit all weathers, while being breathable and comfortable at the same time. Manufactured from 3-ply polyester with a polyester tricot lining and polyester TPU membrane, the F12 Torrent Trousers have a 10,000mm hydrostatic head, which means they can withstand the most torrential of downpours. There are cold finger-friendly retained cord locks, allowing for easy adjustments in the coldest of conditions, and two pockets designed for optimum storage of wet weather essentials. They have a regular fit, which allows for easy layering during the colder months, and greater comfort while remaining a compact size. They come supplied in a stuff sack. Available in sizes small- xxxl
- High performance technical fabrics for outdoor activities in extreme conditions.
- Premium Hard Wearing and Rugged materials for all weathers offering the 4 main functions required by anglers durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable with the added comfort and quality expected from Aqua products.
- Cold finger friendly retained cordlocks allows easy ajustments.
- Regular fit designed for layering and extended wear comfort.
- Compact pack size huge performance, Supplied in stuff sack
- Pockets designed for optimum storage of wet weather essentials