2 In stock
Trakker Nightlife Floodlight 470 is a highly robust and rated up to 470 lumens, this compact floodlight is ideal for illuminating large areas during darkness, which enhances photography and videography at night. Powered by a 3.7V 2000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery, it has 15x 0.3W white LEDs with an anti-glare panel for smooth, wide lighting. Stainless steel protective lens guards keep the light safe during transit. It can be easily placed in the desired position due to the built-in adjustable stand, which also has strong magnets for a hands-free operation, should you wish to fit it to a metal surface, and a 1/4UNC female thread for easy tripod or bankstick attachment. Operating the light itself is simple, with a one-click on/off button to the rear, and built-in LED charging status for a clear power reading. It comes complete with a Micro USB cable for simple, convenient recharging.
- This super-tough 470-lumen rechargeable LED light is perfect for illuminating a large area. Ideal for enhancing your night shots and videography.
- 15x 0.3W white Luxeon LEDs delivering up to 470 lumens
- 1x 3.7V 2000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Anti-glaring panel for smooth wide lighting
- One-click (on/off) operation
- Stainless steel protective lens guards
- Built-in adjustable stand with strong magnets for hands-free operation
- Built-in ¼UNC female thread for tripod attachment
- Micro USB recharging port
- LED charging status indicators
- Circuit protection to prevent over-charging or over-discharging
- Tough casing with solid protection (2m drop-proof and IP67 dust proof & waterproof)
- Micro USB charging cable included
- Size: 100mm x 110mm x 33mm
- Weight 216g
- 4hrs Charging Time
- Battery Cycle 500 cycles (Reserves ~80% Capacity after 500 cycles)
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.