Out of stock
- Open the draw cord carry bag and take out your Inflatable Bed Underlay. Remove the two elastic retaining straps and fold it out.
- Lay the Inflatable Bed Underlay on to your bed mattress with the black purge valve in the top right hand corner of the head end and the Trakker logo on the top of underlay.
- Now you can place your sleeping bag on top of the underlay and fit it on to your bedchair in the normal manner.
- To inflate the mattress, twist the black purge valve in a clockwise direction to open the valve and the mattress will start to self-inflate.
- Once the mattress is fully inflated, twist the purge valve back in an anti-clockwise position to lock.
- The underlay can be left on your bedchair. Simply, fold back the sleeping bag to reveal the valve and twist in a clockwise direction to allow the air to escape.
- Fold to bed up in the normal manner to force the air out of the underlay so you can fully close your bed.
- Should you wish to take your underlay off the bed, simply roll as tightly as possible to force the air out, add the elastic retaining straps and put back in the carry bag.
- Self-inflating via a purge valve
- Adds extra comfort and lumbar support to beds
- Insulates from cold air underneith mattresses
- Can be left in place on a bedchair when folding away
- Packs down small for transprotation (should you wish to remove from bed)
- Will fit most compact and standard sized beds on the market
- Supplied with outer carrybag
- Material: PVC
- Dimensions: H186cm x W62cm x D4cm
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.