1 In stock
The Delkim Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver continues to be the first choice for experienced anglers all over the world. It has proven to be the most reliable and sophisticated bite alarm radio receiver available with excellent range, penetration and extremely long battery life. 6000 HOURS BATTERY LIFE WITH CONTINUOUS USE is genuinely achievable and is the envy of our competitors. The advantage to users is infrequent battery changes, making rechargeable batteries and associated charging equipment totally unnecessary.
- FM RADIO RECEIVER – Receives all data from the transmitter (Tx-i Plus or Tx Plus)
- FM RADIO – Crystal controlled Phase Lock Loop (PLL) with Patented digital reception of codes, tones and battery condition data
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED AUDIBLE AND VISUAL REPLICATION SYSTEM
- EXTERNAL COIL AERIAL – Maximises performance
- HARMONISED PAN-EUROPEAN FREQUENCY WITH DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY – Complies to EN300-220
- DUAL RANGE SETTINGS – Distant (D) – 200 metres plus and Local (L) – up to 50 metres (subject to bankside obstructions and atmospheric conditions)
- PATENTED LOCAL (L) SETTING – Reduces receiver range to maximise battery life in the face of radio interference
- UP TO 6000 HOURS CONTINUOUS USE – With vibro on, using a good quality PP3 9v battery e.g. Duracell MN1604 (subject to local radio conditions)
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM – Audible and visual warning of Tx-i Plus switch off (feature can be switched off if required)
- VIBRO ALERT – With power compensation (feature can be switched off if required)
- HIGH VOLUME – Adjustable from zero to 100dB with tone adjusted from the Delkim Plus range bite alarm
- 6 CLEAR HIGH VISIBILITY LEDs –
- FUNCTION MEMORY – Remembers vibro and anti-theft alarm settings
- EXTERNALLY OPERATED PROGRAMMING BUTTON – For easy customer programming, takes up to 24 transmitters with no restrictions on colour combination of bite alarms
- MULTI-CHANNEL PROGRAMMING – Allows up to 4 transmitters to be programmed into one single LED channel
- VISUAL DIFFERENTIATION – When same colour LED activated
- RADIO ACTIVITY MONITOR – With audible and visual warning, advises of any serious radio interference
- CONTINUOUS BATTERY CONDITION MONITORING WITH AUDIBLE AND VISUAL WARNINGS – Informs user of low battery and battery fail in both receiver and bite alarms
- INCLUDES CLEAR COVER – Allows switching and visual and audible monitoring without removal for maximum protection
- INCLUDES ATTACHMENTS – For pocket, belt or rod rest, plus additional self adhesive Velcro strip
- LANYARD AVAILABLE – As optional extra, part of Identikit
- PRICE – £139.50
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.