1 In stock
Banish the cables with Qi compatible wireless technology: simply set down your Qi enabled device on the Vault C-Smart Wireless pad, press the power button and watch the magic happen – up to 10W of wireless power delivered straight to your device. Combine this with ultra-intelligent superfast USB-C Power Delivery, dual 3A USB-A ports and a 12V DC output to provide a truly remarkable piece of technology. Huge 144Wh capacity is enough to keep most individuals powered for a full week away from a single 3-hour charge using the included 60W USB-C Power Delivery Mains Adaptor.
- Premium grade lithium polymer battery
- Dimensions: 190mm x 110mm x 42mm
- Weight (excluding accessories): 850g
- Capacity: 42150mAh / 13Ah / 144Wh
- 1x Qi compatible wireless pad: 10W max
- 1x C-Smart USB-C Power Delivery: 60W max
- 1x 12v DC socket: 156W max
- 2x USB-A: DC 5V 3A (max), 4.8A total
- Huge 144Wh capacity
- Durable outer construction
- Protected registered design
- Available in classic Green & all new Camo
APPROXIMATE CHARGE CAPACITY:
- Extra-large high-end ‘plus’ smartphone EG Galaxy S10+, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Hauwei P30 approx charges: 7-9
- Large high-end smartphone EG Galaxy S10, iPhone 11 Pro, Hauwei P20 Vault C-Smart 42150mAh approx charges: 8-10
- Medium sized mid-range smartphone EG Galaxy S10e, iPhone 11, Hauwei P10 approx charges: 9-11
- Mid-range older device EG Galaxy A3, iPhone 8 approx charges: 19-21
APPROXIMATE EXPECTED RECHARGE TIMES:
- Included 60W USB-C Power Delivery Adaptor: 3 hours
- Vault 12W USB Mains Adaptor: 15-16 hours
- 5V 1A USB power supply: 28-30 hours
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.