1 In stock
Nash Titan T1 & T2 Available January 2017
The New Nash Titan Bivvies T1 and T2 are not only stunning to look at but they tick all the boxes to become one of the most sort after bivvies on the market. Using all the latest materials and technology Nash has pushed the Titan into the 21st century. I had one of the last Titans and a main issue was the Swan Neck poles that were weak, but Nash have listened and changed it. You will now use straight storm poles to support the front of the Titan, then you will tension the front by pulling the heavy duty end caps over the end of the frame of the Titan Bivvy that forms the porch. The New Titan T1 and T2 Bivvies come with a peak which will eliminate rain getting into your Titan. Other bivvies of this style don't have a peak and even when you are looking out the door letter box style rain still gets in. Another thing Nash have done with the New Titan T1 and T2, is made the frame poles at the rear of the bivvy come up straighter and higher before it curves over your head allowing you to get your bed right at the back of your new Titan.
Description from Nash
Satisfying the biggest demand on a wish list from our European friends these are the first Titans to enjoy an inner mesh capsule as standard, essential for high temperatures and inhospitable environments where insects, snakes and rodents are a daily hazard. In cold
and wet conditions the inner mesh capsule also eliminates condensation drip.
Set to become the first choice for the session carper, and packed with new features to ensure maximum comfort in all seasons and every climate from minus temperatures to extreme Continental sun.
Titan T1 is versatile enough to use as a base for shorter sessions, Titan T2 benefits
from an enlarged footprint perfect for longer sessions on the Continent with increased headroom for comfort. Combined with the legendary armoured Titan skin and flexible door and storm panel design and optional wraps the Titan T1 and T2 offer endless levels of protection and multiple configurations for comfort.
All new Titans feature:
- Upgraded glass filled nylon block design for reduced weight, enhanced rigidity and super slick set up
- New frame design achieves a flat back to tuck bedchairs away and improve usable space
- Front ribs extend to form a peak, maximising coverage for storm protection
- All models feature zip off front in-fill panels for flexibility
- Legs fitted to the cover achieve a free standing rigid design without tension straps
- Rain gutter to aid water run off
- Front rib moulded retainers slide up and locate the cover effortlessly
- Low profile storm pole attachment directly through cover eyelets support the storm peak
- Internal light hanging hook beneath the central block
- Twin velcro rod retaining straps
- Internal mesh door with letterbox storm panel to maintain air flow while being protected by the peak
- Door can be supported on storm poles to create a porch extension
- Elasticated groundsheet attachment to pegging points for accurate bivvy position and shape
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag
Other products shown for illustrative purposes only
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.