Out of stock
One bag for all your feed needs
A decade ago Nash were the first to introduce carpers’ food bags, and they remain best sellers to this day. Improved and updated, retaining all the best design features such as a generous insulated main compartment to keep food fresh, and now supplied with top quality black stainless cutlery and plate.
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points
- Heavy duty zip provides three sided access to main compartment
- Heavily insulated main compartment with metallic cold retention lining
- Front compartment contains luxury black heat resistant plate, black stainless Knife, Fork, Dessert Spoon and Tea Spoon, with space to spare for the One Man Dining Set (T3348)
- Supplied with a washable drawstring bag for your used plate and utensils
- Two zipped end pockets
- Clip on/off adjustable suede luxury padded shoulder strap
- Suede carry handles with Velcro linkage
Contents shown for illustrative purposes only.
Approximate dimensions: 30cm (h) x 57cm (w) x 34cm (d)
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.