Out of stock
Spacious and versatile
Designed with the mobile day or organized overnight carper in mind. This 60 litre compact rucksack provides spacious and supremely versatile storage. With 30 years Nash expertise in producing rucksacks for carp anglers, it is designed to perform season after season.
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points
- Spacious zipped main compartment measures 49cm (h) x 37cm (w) x 20cm (d)
- Two zipped external pockets, one of which accepts a Box Logic Medium Tackle Box
- Full length zipped side pocket
- Two half length zipped side pockets
- Twin quick release lid webbings to secure additional clothing or unhooking mats
- Stiffened back with foam padding and lumbar support
- Luxury padded shoulder harnesses with a pull in chest strap
- Padded waist belt
- Heavy duty wipe clean waterproof base
Approximate dimensions: 49cm (h) x 43 (w) x 27cm (d)
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.