2 In stock
FINISHES TO SUIT EVERY STYLE
Available in lengths and test curves to cover any situation from close quarter snag work to extreme range animal casting on the biggest venues and with a choice of
Abbreviated, Shrink and Cork handle finishes there is a Pursuit to suit everyone's style.
Responding to the modern demands for greater power to control bigger fish, to cast heavy PVA bags and leads and tackle fast flows or snaggy and weedy environments the NR Pursuit range sees the introduction of 3.5 lb S (Stepped Up Special) models, with enhanced power through the butt section for when the pressure is really on.
• Low resin fast recovery advanced carbon blank with 3k weave design
• 12 and 13 ft models with Abbreviated, Shrink or Cork handle options
• Increased power 3.5 lb S models (Stepped Up Specials)
• 10 ft 3 lb, 3.25 and 3.5 lb S models for boat work
• Range includes dedicated 7 ft 3 lb Pursuit (Abbreviated handle only)
• Tournament style reverse mounted Lo-fi rings for reduced line frap ups
• Anti-frap flared tip ring design
• Ergonomic low profile soft touch rubber reel seat
• Matte black whippings with gloss black decals
• Carbon line clip
• Blank alignment markers
• Laser etched butt caps with isotope slot on Cork and Shrink models
• Minimal stripped down non slip butt with custom ball grip on Abbreviated models
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.