2 In stock
Rucksack, carryall and barrow bag - all in one
Utilizing all the top practical features of our Cubes, the Ruckall is a combination Cube and Rucksack. Cleverly converting into a rucksack format for the mobile angler it can also be used as a fold out carryall, fitting perfectly on barrows, and storing easily under bedchairs for efficient use of space. Simply brilliant!
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points
- Four compartment design, which can be detached into three sections for under bed storage
- Two insulated compartments for food and bait
- Two padded compartments for tackle storage
- Fits a Box Logic Large Tackle Box
- One full length zipped external pocket and two half length zipped external pockets
- Zipped security pouch
- Padded rucksack shoulder straps and waist harness store away neatly when used as a carryall or on a barrow
- Clip on/off adjustable suede luxury padded shoulder strap
- Luxury suede grab handles
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.