1 In stock
The classic fold out multi compartment carryall
Designed to fit perfectly and be completely stable on the front of your barrow the Cubes open out into three separate sections, each sub-divided to carry everything the modern carper needs. The two fold out half size compartments zip off, allowing you to keep different elements of your kit apart. Two handy insulated sections keep food, bait and milk fresh.
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points
- Three zip on/off sections:
- Two half sections feature padded and insulated zipped compartments
- Two half sections can have the detachable shoulder strap added to use as stand alone bags
- Large main compartment holds bulky tackle items
- Cube Compact main compartment accommodates the Box Logic Medium Tackle Box
- Cube main compartment accommodates the Box Logic Large Tackle Box or TT Rig Station Long narrow compartment holds needle boxes, PVA tubes and other lengthy items
- Heavy duty wipe clean waterproof base on all sections
- Clip on/off adjustable suede luxury padded shoulder strap
- Suede carry handles with Velcro linkage
Contents shown for illustrative purposes only
Cube: 35cm (h) x 55cm (w) x 55cm (d)
Cube Compact: 32cm (h) x 40cm (w) x 40cm (d)
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.