Nash Box Logic TT Rig Station
The Nash Box Logic TT Rig Station is ideal for keeping all your terminal tackle in one handy place, and it also doubles as a bivvy table. Due to the depth of the Rig Station, you can use it to store PVA mesh tubes, spombs, spods, and marker floats, making it one versatile bit of kit. Storage isn't an issue as it has fold-flat legs with spring-loaded adjustment and mud feet to keep it stable even on uneven ground. There is also a Rig Station bag available that you can buy separately.
- Large capacity tackle box with a double depth of 10cm to accommodate larger items
- Variable partitioning to customise storage space to suit your tackle
- Includes clear, clip-on Rig Testing Tank for presentation adjustments or dry storage of pre-tied cobweb PVA bags or sticks
- Supplied with four large and eight small dividers
- Fold-flat spring-loaded adjustable legs with mud feet
- Handy mesh storage tray beneath the box for rig box, receiver and other accessories – remains in place when you fold the legs.
- Deep lip worktop to prevent tackle spill
- Metric and imperial calibration for accurate rig construction
- Storage draw with integral rig board
- Rig retaining loops