1 In stock
A Purpose designed rig storage pouch for keeping your pre-tied rigs straight and hook point in pristine condition.
Three separate storage options allows 30% more rigs to be stored safely:
- One side has a single full width bar and high density foam surface pad for hooking and pinning hooklinks up almost 30cm in length.
- The opposite side is split into two full width sections. This allows greater storage of short rigs, with bars set for 12cm (top half) and 15cm (bottom half) rig storage.
- Hook retaining wires are rigid stainless steel, and set into the durable black foam board.
- Stiff, durable casing offers excellent protection to rigs in storage.
- Supplied with 20 round head map pins for retaining rigs in position.
- Zips fully open and lies flat – which is ideal when tying up rigs on the bank.
- Dimensions: Length=34cm, Width=14cm.
- Colour: Dark Olive Green.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.