4 In stock
This head torch offers two levels of white light from the main beam and a perfectly balanced wide angle red light. This helps maintain night vision and is great for when you are trying to keep a low bank side profile.
The easily located rubber on/off switch controls the mode/function:
- The first click of the button turns the torch on to the brightest white light beam that is perfect for casting, wrapping up and all other situations when you need a powerful light source.
- Click the on/off button a second time and the beam will drop down in intensity; this mode is perfect for general night time use – i.e. walking to your chosen swim or dealing with fish on the bank.
- Clicking the on/off button a third time swaps the light output to a wide beam, created by twin red LEDs. This final mode offers excellent lighting without affecting your night vision.
The Phazor Torch only weighs 28 grams (1 ounce). This torch is water resistant, which means it can be relied upon whatever the weather.
General specifications of the Gardner Phazor Torch are:
- LED’s: 1W White LED and 2pc SMD Red LEDs
- Lumen: 50 Lumens (white light)
- Battery type: AA (not supplied)
- Functions: High Light – Low Light – Red Light – Off
- Water resistance: IPX5
- Headband Material: Polyester
- Headband Size: 65-70cm max (adjustable)
*The Phazor Torch switch (button) functions can malfunction due to low battery. If you cannot switch beam type or turn off please replace the AA battery with a new/fully charged one.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.