Out of stock
Out-Reach – a quality range of landing nets covering all the requirements of specimen coarse angling, from barbel to carp and even monster Wels-Catfish!
- Unique 2 piece, deep green, full carbon handle for strength and rigidity.
- Main pole is 170cm long and includes a protective cover cap to reduce wear and tear and maintain performance.
- Supplied with additional 50cm ‘Out-Reach’ extension section that pushes in with a spigot joint. Perfect for use in swims with high banks or reed fringed, this is a particularly useful feature when using ‘zig rigs’ with a very long hook link as the extension gives greater reach.
- Stainless Steel tapered spreader block – looks great and is super strong for a lifetime’s service.
- Rigid carbon composite arms reinforced with strengthened metal ferules.
- Dual mesh features Free Flow sides, super soft Hex-Mesh base, and designed with an extended ‘pan shaped’ seamless belly for improved fish care. There is no seam along the base of the mesh so the fish never comes into contact with any rough edges.
- These meshes are 36 inches deep – so deep enough to temporarily retain fish, without being unwieldy
- A hard wearing multi layer rim on the mesh retains the net arms and cord preventing the arms from pushing through the mesh that is common with other designs.
- Carry sleeve included.
- 2 sizes available: 42″ (105cm)
- Colour: Deep Green with Dark Olive Green Mesh.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.