3 In stock
Leaner and meaner – only 3 grams! The ultimate lightweight Bug bobbin, catering for the specialist angler requiring extreme sensitivity for showing delicate bites, and for the carp angler wanting to ensure slack lines are allowed to settle down, flush to the lake bed.
The Nano Bugs have shed the excess weight of chain and metal fittings to weigh in at a tiny 3 grams (the original Micro bugs weighed approximately 6 grams).
Available in white – with a limited number of special edition Black Nano Bugs whilst stocks last.
- Dual position precision line clip moulded in reinforced nylon – will not damage your line.
- Extended ‘antennae’ will grip line, thus allowing you to fish slack lines and avoid wind bleeps for the ultimate in presentation. As with all Bug Indicators, they can also be fished the same as a conventional bobbin – simply pass the line through the clip for a running bobbin.
- Betalight slot designed to take ATT Tritium–Max isotopes (6mm x 2mm). Isotopes are sold separately in Green, Red, Blue, Purple, White and Orange.
- Supplied with dedicated soft and supple black 42cm cord – allows long drops on indicators. 15cm and 30cm Anti-Rust Ball Chain is also available.
- Size: 20mm x 12mm.
- Colours: White and Black.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.