6 In stock
Flexi-Ring Swivels allow improved rig movement and reduce the incidence of tangles when used with the majority of Carp and Specialist rigs. The Size 8’s are designed to work perfectly with all lead discharging clips including Covert Lead Clips, the Size 12’s are the perfect component for use in Chod Rigs, Helicopter Rigs and fined down terminal tackle presentations.
- Anti-glare black finish reduces visibility under water for ultimate camouflage.
- Extra strong, smooth spinning and completely reliable in any situation – they will never let you down at a critical moment.
- Round swivel eyes ensure maximum knot strength.
- Size 8 swivel eye is sized perfectly to fit securely into all lead clips ensuring the lead is safely discharged before the swivel is released from the lead clip (IMPORTANT).
- Flexi-Ring Swivels improve rig presentation by allowing a variety of hooklink materials to pivot freely, offering more natural movement of the rig and hookbait.
- Flexi-Ring Swivels also help to prevent hooklink tangles when used with lead clips, running rigs or helicopter rigs.
- Batch tested for quality assurance.
- 10 swivels per packet.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.