2 In stock
Gardner Covert Corkscrew swivels size 8 are very simple to use and remarkably strong.
- Anti-glare black finish reduces visibility under water.
- Smooth spinning and completely reliable, they are the strongest quick change component available.
- Design of ‘corkscrew’– allows looped hooklinks to be attached and removed quickly and effortlessly, ideal for using when fishing with small hookbait PVA bags or sticks to save having to totally break down the rig. Just unclip your rig, thread on the bag or stick with a Gate Latch Needle then reattach and cast back out.
- Size 8 swivel eye is sized perfectly to fit securely into all size 8 lead clips ensuring the lead is safely discharged before the swivel is released from the lead clip (IMPORTANT).
- No need to use additional silicone sleeves or stops to hold the hooklink or component in position.
- Easy twist attachment offers the fastest and most secure change of hooklinks and other key components.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.