Out of stock
Fox Ultra 60 Camo Brolly System now replaces the awesome Supa Brolly System Camo. As you are well aware, the Fox Supa Brolly System dominated the market for many years and now with its upgraded material and sleek new looks, I'm sure the Fox Ultra 60 series will stand up to the name of its predecessor.
- Features unique Fox Camo Ventec Rip Stop fabric that has a 20,000mm hydro static head
- Features a full zip on the front to allow an optional Ultra Brolly Camo Full Front or Ultra Brolly Camo Mozzy Screen to be added at a later date
- Supplied with removable internal vapour shield to help reduce condensation and aid comfort (vapour shield can be left attached when packed away)
- Features button-release STS Equipped mechanism, which allows for maximum headroom
- 60ins (152cm) design with 8mm Fibreglass frame for incredible stability
- 4 back ribs touch the ground for added stability
- Extended side skirts provide extra protection from the elements
- Rear mozzy mesh vents featuring unique Fox Camo for added airflow
- Front drain pipe diverts rain water
- Other features include: rod retaining straps, multiple pegging points for adjustable brolly height, compression bell cap with rubber gasket seal
- Short threaded centre pole for ease and speed when erecting
- 4 storm caps (supplied with two 24ins side storm poles)
- Protective caps to secure the side storm poles when folded into the brolly once packed away
- Also supplied with: full size heavy duty groundsheet, heavy duty pegs and heavy duty carry bag with full length zip
- Main outer fabric: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 10.6kg (everything included), Vapour Shield 600g, Groundsheet 1.4kg
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.