1 In stock
- New Hardwearing and water resistant 400 denier treated polyester fabric
- Supplied with 3 x 12ft Single Rod Jackets, which offer padded protection to your rods and reels
- Internal compartment will hold a 60ins brolly or brolly system
- Capacity to hold 5 Rod Sleeves
- Double zipped for ease of access
- Removable strap for use on barrows
- Three external pockets to house net pole, banksticks, landing net and storm poles
- Compression straps hold rod sleeves securely
- All sleeves can be secured by clips individually
- Heavy duty double 10mm zips ensure complete reliability
- Main outer fabric 100% Polyester, Padding/Filling 5% Polyethylene 95% Polyurethane, Lining 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 198cm x 24cm
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.