Out of stock
- 250 lumens
- Adjustable brightness (High -250, Medium-100, Low-10 lumens + 3mm LED setting of 15 lumens)
- Bulb type: 1 x Luxeon TX White LED + 2 x 3mm Nichia White LEDs
- Motion sensor (not only useful when tying rigs/cooking, but can be set up on a bankstick by your rods for security)
- Single elasticated, adjustable head band
- Batteries are positioned at rear in separate case (47mm x 89mm x 29mm), which also features light diffuser (ideal for other anglers to see you when you are out in water on a boat)
- Battery power indicator: Turn rear light on, Green LED is high power, Red LED is low power
- Adjustable angle projection
- Two button operation
- Supplied with 3 x AAA alkaline batteries
- Weight including batteries: 135g
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.