Out of stock
- Based on same unique design as original Explorer barrow but with some added extras!
- Designed to allow anglers to fish ‘off of the barrow’ making it ideal for short-session anglers that like to keep mobile but also equally as good for anglers that need to carry those essential extras
- Main differences to standard Explorer: longer ergonomically shaped, removable handles, wider compartments and mesh pockets either side of wheel for storing essentials such as water bottle, adjustable height on front barrow rack allowing 2 x Low Level bags or 1 x Low Level and 1 x Compact Barrow Bag to be attached and supplied with a Voyager Under Barrow Bag
- Voyager Under Barrow Bag features hard base to prevent sagging, a removable shelf to allow Storage Bags to be separated and side access zips to allow the contents of the bag to be accessed without unloading the barrow
- Another feature of the Voyager Under Barrow Bag is a zipped external pocket that houses a waterproof rain cover, which is styled in the Fox Camo pattern
- Features extendable front barrow bag rack – this allows the Voyager or Camolite Compact Barrow Bags or Low Level Bags (all available separately) to sit right at the front of the barrow when using the barrow in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. However, when fishing day sessions without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow/Low Level Bags around so they face you. The design ensure the barrow remains balanced whether in short or long session mode
- Further features include robust, hi-tensile steel frame, quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre and swivelling mud feet with spiked bases
- Compact design and packs down very small for fitting in smallest of car boots
- Supplied with two Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
- Compatible with both the Voyager and Camolite luggage ranges
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.