Out of stock
Fox Evo Compact
- Legendary Fox shelter is back with several design improvements
- Perfect lightweight and compact short session shelter
- High quality, fibreglass frame construction
- Compact folding frame design to reduce overall packaged length
- Angled ‘elbow joints’ create increased internal space and also increase tension in rear panel for a self-standing design
- Guide ropes for additional support in extreme conditions
- Hard-wearing polyester fabric (2000mm hydrostatic head rating)
- Glass filled Nylon moulded blocks
- Supplied with full zip-in mozzy mesh front panel, pegs, lightweight groundsheet and 2 x storm poles
- Height and width fully adjustable to suit the swim/conditions you are faced with
- Set-up dimensions: 300cm wide x 165cm deep x 125cm maximum high
- Packed dimensions: 106cm wide x 17cm diameter
- Weighs just 6.5kg including groundsheet, storm poles, mozzy mesh front and pegs
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.