Out of stock
• Perfect shelter for short session angler who wants something that is light and compact to carry whilst being very quick to set up and pack away
• Heard wearing Polyester fabric (2000mm hydrostatic head rating)
• Styled in unique Fox camo pattern
• ‘Pop-up’ frame design ensures rapid erection and also makes it very fast pack away
• Can fit inside bedchair when packed away for easy transportation
• Front peak gives protection from rain when door is open
• Can be pegged to the ground for maximum stability and making it ideal for use as a day session shelter when not carrying a bedchair
• Solid front option features three vertical toggle fixings to allow you to roll the panel up in sections and peg out further to give increased coverage when in use.
• Supplied with zip-in mozzy mesh front panel
• Large mozzy mesh panel at rear to aid air flow
• Both front panels feature letter box style door
• Designed to fit most standard sized bedchairs
• Rod strap on the right side of the door
• Supplied with three support ribs and heavy-duty pegs
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.