Out of stock
- 12ft (3.7m)
- The Sticks come complete with a 12ft cord so you can set them out the right distance correctly, quickly and efficiently.
- The cord boasts three colour-coded toggle stops that enable you to mark three different spots.
- On other sticks, if you hit the clip between the two poles, you have to roughly guess where to clip the rod up when remarking
- the rods, which is not ideal if you’re fishing a small area.
- Unlike standard banksticks, the Yard Sticks have a slight curve in the end of them. This gentle curve ensures your main line peels effortlessly off the poles if you stand in between them both and start reeling.
- There’s no need to remove the wraps turn by turn like with conventional sticks. Perfect!
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We are more than happy to exchange any unwanted items, provided they are returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Postage refunds will not be issued in such circumstances.
If we have made an error with your order, we will rectify it as soon as possible and cover the cost of any postage.
Please call us before returning any goods.
Please also remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours.
If an item has been damaged in transit we will replace it as quickly as we can. If an item has broken in normal use and it is within its warranty period, it must be returned to us along with a short note consisting of your name, address, a contact telephone number and an explanation outlining the circumstances of the damage.
Generally, items must be inspected by a manufacturer's representative before any replacements can be issued.
The goods in question need to be returned within 14 days of delivery.
Under these circumstances the return postage will be met by the customer.
Please remember to inspect your delivery carefully and notify us of any damage within 24 hours, we will then take the appropriate action.
If an item develops a fault during normal use and is within its warranty period, please return it with a note outlining the issue that has occurred, plus your name, address and a contact telephone number or E-mail address. Generally items must be inspected by a manufacturer’s representative before any replacement can be issued. If there is found to be a manufacturing fault any postage costs incurred by the customer will also be refunded.