Nash Block House
The Patented Block House is another Nash first that challenges conventional bivvy design with a unique formula that maximises usable space and headroom and offers sealed capsule protection in a package that erects in seconds. With a convenience never before seen in session shelters, the Blockhouse uses the proven continuous frame concept of the Bank Life Gazebos, simply folding out and clicking into place through the Speed Up joints, with not one pole to assemble. All but the tallest anglers can walk in thanks to the generous height and door design. Internally it allows you to stand, giving that welcome room to wash, change clothes and deal with prolonged poor conditions that can be challenging in less roomy shelters.
The innovation of the continuous seal Extreme HD groundsheet system protects you from rodents, snakes and insects by securing the internal skirt of the Blockhouse for an effective barrier and sealed inner capsule without separate elements to the shelter or any resulting reduction in internal space. Combined with a twin waterproof storm door and letterbox style mozzi mesh door, the Blockhouse remains sealed when you need it to be for guaranteed comfort and peace of mind in more hostile climates – it is the session shelter of the future.
- 15,000mm 420D nylon construction
- Fast erect Speed Up continuous frame twin leg design – no poles to assemble
- Increased headroom for day to day comfort
- Innovative continuous seal HD Groundsheet for sealed capsule protection against rodents, snakes and insects
- Enlarged twin zip storm panel door with elastic tie backs
- Patented roll down pack away storm door Velcros away neatly
- The front door design creates an awning sunshade extension supported by the T1308 Gazebo Front Door Pole Kit (not supplied) that locates into eyelets in the corner of the awning
- Full-size mozzi mesh panels on sides and rear for ventilation and increased light
- Guy ropes on all four corners
- Neoprene hinge covers to protect during pack down and transport.
- Inner vapour shield to reduce condensation drip
- Gazebo organiser attachment points in all four corners
- Supplied with 2 x 2 Rod Velcro retaining bars that fit the corner support poles
- Hanging hook for lights and receivers